Thank you
After a 2 hour nap I've woken up feeling absolutely contented and thankful...then I found I was running late. So a 15 minute shower and rush later,I'm blogging from my mobile in the car,cause I need to say stuff before the urge to goes away.
I was having this dream,in it was everyone who has helped me along this tough week or so. So here goes:
Thanks to Shaun,firstly,for being such a great guy. Thanks for being there for me when I've needed it most,and yes,I love you so much.
Thanks to The Muffins-Viv, for being such a sweetie,for being my 'study buddy', Nicole, for being so retarded!,and Shalini for joining me and not studying! (well, for some subjects. Biology, anyone?) Hehee.
To Su and Mun, for being there to crap around with..
and Denise. Even though I haven't seen you much lately,you put a smile on my face.
I love you all in every non-lesbiany way ever! :)
Wow that was uncharacteristically sentimental of me. Haha.
Thanks, everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment